Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Blog

I've been thinking about starting my own blog for quite some time now.  I always read other's blogs and I always enjoy the personal opinions and insight they have to offer.  What would I write about?  What do I have to say that others may enjoy reading?  Well, after some consideration, I figured I'd just write about what I like.  I want to write about the stuff a typical "20 Something..." year old person would enjoy doing in our great city.  To be completely honest, it wont be entirely focused on the 20s age range.  I would like to hope and think it would appeal to all.  I find myself to be quite diverse in the cultures of Houston.  I love to go out to the fabulous restaurants Houston has to offer.  I also enjoy the music/arts scene of Houston.  We have an amazing day and nightlife here as well.  There's so much to see and so much to do.  I'll try my best to document my experiences and review the places and activities I attend with some form of rating to give you an idea of whether or not you'd enjoy it.  I hope you like what you read and I hope you come back for more...  Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment